- Macbook Pro 2017 ( 16GB Ram, 256GB SSD)
- Logitech Craft Keyboard
- Logitech MX Master 2
- 1 .TB Hard Drive by Lacie
- Samsung S8
- Evernote - for note taking in classes and a place where I store all my new ideas.
- IntelliJ - This is mainly for Java and currently I am mostly programming in Java, but I have also used Pycharm which is focused on Python.
- VS Code for front end stuff
- Todoist – to keep me on track ( They also have reduced price for students)
- Google Calendar and the whole GSuite for documents
- Sketch for designing
- Clean my mac - Essential to keep my my mac clean from unwanted temp files.
Stuff I am trying out
- GitKraken - A GUI version of Git version control. If you are a student you can use the service for free one year.
- Notion - A note-taking/todo list/kanban board/, Definetly check it out if you are intrested in a very flexible note-taking app.
I will be updating this post regularly as I will be trying out new technology.