- Macbook Pro 2017 ( 16GB Ram, 256GB SSD)
- Logitech Craft Keyboard
- Logitech MX Keys
- 1.TB Hard Drive by Lacie
- Pixel 3
- Evernote - for note taking in classes and a place where I store all my new ideas.
- Lately I have swithched to a new system entirely, which I wrote about in depth here
- Todoist – to keep me on track ( They also have reduced price for students)
- Google Calendar and the whole GSuite for documents
- Sketch for designing, I have lately been using Figma, since it has free license for students and the collaboration features are better than sketch.
- Alfred, better alternative for spotlight
- Controlplane for turning on and off Onedrive depending on whther the Mac is docker or not
- Rectangle for window management
- Calibre to manage all my ebooks
- Office, Onedrive, etc
- Ghost Desktop App
Software for Development
- Jetbrains Toolbox
- VS Code
- Windows Terminal
- Azure Data Studio For MSSQL
- SourcTree as a git GUI
- Visual Paradigm CE for Database design
- Iterm2 with GruvBox theme as my go to terminal on mac
Stuff I am trying out
- Textmate Alternative for vim. Quick text editor for taking notes or for doing some light programming.
- Termius I can do most of the stuff with Iterm2 on my computer, but Termius also provides GUI for SFTP aaaand you can ssh into your server by using your phone! Useful? Probably not.. Cool? Damn right it is. I will be updating this post regularly as I will be trying out new technology.